Accessibility at Fairmont
We strive to create a culture of inclusion. As such, we are committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all guests and visitors. Fairmont Château Laurier has 13 rooms that are specially designed for accessibility. They feature wider entrance doors, lower light switches, and grab bars in the bathroom. Wheelchairs are also available through the Concierge Desk on a first come, first served basis. Please contact us if you have any special requests related to accessibility, or if you need more information about our facilities and services.
- Public entrance
- Route from accessible public entrance to registration area, accessible guest rooms, restaurants, meeting room/ballroom area, fitness centre, and business centre.
- Public restrooms
- Fitness Centre
Additional Accessibility Information & Services
- Accessible guest rooms and suites with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair drivers
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders provided
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- Service animals are welcome
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, resort employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of the resort.